California Jump$tart Coalition is a not-for-profit organization striving to educate young people on the many aspects of fiscal responsibility, including prudent saving, earning, spending, and investing and credit practices. Currently, there are 150 national partners and 51 affiliated state coalitions working individually and collectively to educate and prepare our nation’s youth for lifelong financial success. By improving the literacy of California’s K-12 students, California Jump$tart Coalition has established itself as the go-to source for educating the state’s youth on making smart money decisions for a better quality of life.
Our members are individuals and organizations who recognize and support the lifetime benefits of personal financial education, including teachers, corporations, CPA's, banks, credit unions, not-for-profits, school administrators, school districts, boards of education, parents and students. Benefits of membership include:
- Networking with others who are committed to improving financial education
- Keeping informed of national and statewide efforts and issues in youth financial education
- Participating in personal financial education community meetings
- Having access to Jump$tart-sponsored surveys and research
- Publicizing efforts to the personal finance education community
- Becoming a member of the largest coalition of its kind in California