The California Jump$tart Coalition is offering scholarships to the Jump$tart 2021 National Educator Conference (JSNEC)!
About JSNEC: Founded in 2009, Jump$tart National Educator Conference is the nation’s premier professional development event for Pre-K through 12th-grade teachers dedicated to personal finance education in the classroom. Held annually during the first weekend in November, Jump$tart Coalition partners—from business, finance, government, academia, and the non-profit sector—work together to provide the resources, expertise, and support needed to engage, inspire, and appreciate teachers from across the country. With help from our generous supporters, all teachers attend the conference on fully funded scholarships.
- November 6-8, 2021 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Registration (through California scholarships) is open to Pre-K through 12th-grade California classroom educators who teach personal finance or incorporate it into any subject.
- Scholarships include prepaid registration to the conference (worth $1,250) and up to $600 towards travel expenses.
- The prepaid registration includes a two-night stay at the hotel, six (6) conference meals, and full participation in the conference.
- Scholarship applications are due to the California Jump$tart Coalition on August 15, 2021.
- Scholarship winners will be announced on August 23, 2021.